This portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is available for your personal use. Your access and use of this portal is subject to these terms and conditions of use and the regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Your access to this portal is also an unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of use, whether you are a registered user or not. This consent shall apply as of the date of your first use of this portal..
By using the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center portal, you agree to refrain from the following:
- Provide or download files containing software, materials, data or other information that is not owned or licensed by you.
- Use this portal in any way to send any commercial or unsolicited e-mail or any misuse of this kind to the portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center.
- Provide or upload files on this portal containing viruses or corrupted data.
- Publish, advertise, distribute or circulate materials or information containing defamation, violation of laws, pornographic or obscene materials, contrary to Islamic teachings or public morals, or any illegal material or information through the portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center.
- Participation through the electronic portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center in illegal activities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Advertising - through the portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center - of any product or service that makes us in violation of any applicable law or regulation in any field.
- Using any means, program or procedure to intercept or attempt to intercept the correct operation of the portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable, large or inappropriate load on the infrastructure of the Saudi Center for Energy Efficiency.
Links to our Portal:
- Links to the electronic portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center can be placed on any other sites that do not conflict in their goals and general orientation with the goals, policies and frameworks of the Ministry of Labor and Social Development.
- The portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center is not in any way involved or associated in any way with any signs, logos, commercial or service codes, or any other means used or appearing on websites linked to this portal or any of its contents.
- The portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center reserves all its rights to block and obstruct any link from any website that contains inappropriate, obscene, infringing, pornographic, indecent, unacceptable or illegal topics, names, materials or information that violates any law or infringes any intellectual property rights, privacy rights or public rights.
- The portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center reserves the right to disable any unauthorized link in any way and does not assume any responsibility for the contents available on any other site accessed through this portal or from which this portal is accessed.
Links from the portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center:
Links to other portals and/or websites are provided for the purpose of convenience to the visitor. We are not responsible for the contents or credibility of the portals and/or websites to which we link and do not endorse their contents. Therefore, the use of any of these links to access those websites or portals is entirely at your own risk. We aim to replace broken electronic links - which do not work - with other websites. Since we do not have the control over these links, we do not guarantee in any way that these links will work permanently.
We make every effort to check and test the contents of this portal at all stages of production. We advise you to always run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We are not responsible for any loss, interruption or damage to your data, computer or any device used for browsing, which may occur while connecting to this portal or when using material from this portal.
Waiver of Claims:
The portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center and the services, information, materials and jobs available on it or that can be accessed through the portal are provided for your personal use "as is" and "as available" without any endorsement, promises or guarantees of any kind. We cannot guarantee or be liable for any interruptions, errors or transgressions that may arise from the use of this portal or its contents or any site linked to it - whether with or without our knowledge.
Any communications or information that the user may send through this portal will not have the right to own it or guarantee its confidentiality. Moreover, any use or interactive use contained in this portal does not guarantee or not intended to guarantee the user any rights, licenses or any privileges of any type. The electronic portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center waiver of any right available to it and specified within these terms in one of the places or occasions does not mean in any way an automatic and permanent waiver of any rights in other places and occasions.
Limitation of Liability:
The electronic services provided by the portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center via the Internet and obtaining information about the various government departments and agencies are provided only to facilitate manual procedures. You hereby acknowledge that you are fully aware that communications via the Internet may be subject to interference or interception by others, that the portal does not replace the available information through the official authorities, and that requests and administrative procedures can be taken directly before the competent authorities. Therefore, resorting to this portal remains at your own risk. We are not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of any kind that you may incur due to your use or visit to the portal or your reliance on any statement, opinion or announcement on the portal or what may result from any delays in operation, connection failures, internet access problems, equipment or software malfunctions, behavior or thoughts of any person accessing this portal. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive means of remedying any damage or loss that may occur as a result of your entry or use of this portal is to refrain from using or accessing it or not to continue to do so.
You hereby acknowledge not to take any action against the portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center or any of its departments and to compensate and secure it from liability, as well as any parties, employees or agents who are responsible for managing, maintaining, or updating the portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center, from all obligations and responsibilities that may arise in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of the Terms and Conditions of Use or of any applicable laws whether in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the place in which you reside.
Termination of Use:
We may, at our absolute discretion, terminate, limit or suspend your right to access and use the portal without notice and for any reason, including violating the terms and conditions of use or any other behavior that we may consider in our sole discretion illegal or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will not be authorized to access this portal.
This portal is technically supervised by the Information Technology Department, and all materials available on this portal, including graphics of information and software (contents) are protected by copyright, trademarks and other forms of proprietary rights.
Since one of the main objectives of the portal is to raise awareness and enrich culture for the portal's users and visitors, only the personal user and non-profit use are allowed to benefit from the portal's content and any information published thereon.
On the other hand, it is not permissible in any way to sell, license, rent, modify, copy, reproduce, reprint, upload, advertise, transmit, distribute, publicly display, edit or create derivative works from any materials or contents of this portal for public or commercial purposes without obtaining the prior written approval of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
It is strictly prohibited to modify any of the contents of the portal. The graphics and images in this portal are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or exploited in any way without the prior written consent of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
You hereby agree to submit exclusively to the judicial authorities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with regard to all claims and disputes arising from your use of this portal, noting that the Arabic language will be the official language used to resolve any disputes arising from your use of the portal or any of its contents.
General Terms and Conditions:
All materials and information available on the portal are educational and not-for-profit.
إArabic language is the primary language for using the portal and benefiting from all the materials published on it. The translation of any of these materials is intended to provide an added service. Accordingly, the available translation shall not be relied upon in interpreting any dispute about the content of the portal.
All laws and regulations published on the portal, whether related to the portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center or other entities, may be subject to translation to interpret their meanings in order to increase benefit. However, the Arabic text of all these laws and regulations constitutes the main reference. Therefore it is not possible in any way to rely on the special interpretative translation to elicit any information or details.
The portal management has set a number of standards and restrictions for the use of all e-participation channels to ensure the highest desired benefit of the e-participation principle. Your use of these channels is a permanent consent of the standards and restrictions for their use.
The Center has the full right to delete or not to publish any comments or posts for portal users that the portal management deems inappropriate.
In the event of any inquiries or opinions about the terms of privacy and disclaimer, you can contact the portal management via the contact form on the Contact Us page.