Privacy and Confidentiality of Information:
The portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center sets the confidentiality of the information of its users and visitors at the top of its priorities. The portal administration makes every effort to provide a high-quality service to all beneficiaries.
The portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center does not collect personal information about you when you visit its portal unless you choose specifically and with your knowledge to provide this information to us. If you choose to provide your information, we use it only to complete your request for information or services in accordance with these policies. By using the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center portal, you agree to this privacy and confidentiality of information policy.
Visitors to the portal and beneficiaries of its services must continuously review the terms and principles of privacy and confidentiality of information in order to know any updates made on them. Note that the portal management is not required to announce any updates made on these terms and principles. Your use of the portal means that you are aware of and agree to these terms and principles and their constant adjustments.
The portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center is not responsible under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exceptional damages arising from the use or inability to use this portal.
Security of Personal Information:
- The privacy and confidentiality of information document has been prepared to help visitors and users understand the nature of the data collected from them when visiting the portal and how to deal with it.
- The portal administration takes the appropriate measures to maintain the personal information it has in a secure manner that ensures its protection from loss, unauthorized access, misuse, or unauthorized modification and disclosure. Among the most important measures in place in the Ministry to protect the visitor's personal information:
Strict procedures and measures to protect the security of the information and technology we use to prevent fraud and unauthorized access to our systems.
Regular and periodic update of protection procedures and controls that meet or exceed the standard criteria.
Our employees are qualified and trained to respect the confidentiality of the personal information of our visitors.
Collection of Personal Information:
- Once the user visits the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center portal, the portal server records the user's IP address, the date and time of the visit, and the URL of any website from which you are referred to the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center portal.
- Most websites, as soon as they are visited, place a small file on the hard disk of the visitor's device (browser). This file is called "cookies". Cookies are text files containing information that allows the website that deposited them to retrieve them when needed during the user's next visit to the site. This stored information includes:
Remembering username and password02
Saving page settings if available on the portal.03
Saving colors selected by the user.04
Not allowing the same user to vote more than once.
- The browser (visitor) may not have to enter the password on each visit, as the website system will be able to discover it through cookies, or it may prevent the user from repeating the voting process if he has already voted, and so on.. On this basis, the portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center will use the information contained in cookies for its own technical purposes when it is visited more than once. The portal can change the information contained in the cookies or add new information whenever you visit the portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center.
- If you use a direct application or send us an email through the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center portal providing us with personal data, we may share the necessary data with other entities or departments, in order to serve you more effectively. We will not share your personal data with non-governmental entities, unless they are authorized by the competent authorities to perform specific government services. By submitting your data and personal information through the portal of the Saudi Energy Efficiency Center, you fully agree to the storage, processing and use of that data by Saudi authorities. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information to the competent authorities, when it is necessary to comply with any law, regulation or governmental order.
- You are solely responsible for the completeness, correctness and authenticity of the data you send through this portal.
Protecting your Privacy:
- In order to help you protect your personal information, we recommend the following:
Contact us immediately when you think that someone has obtained your username, access code, password, or any other confidential information.02
Do not give confidential information over the phone or the Internet unless you know the identity of the person or party receiving the information.03
Use a secure browser when doing online transactions while closing unused applications on the network, and make sure your antivirus software is always up to date.04
In the event of any inquiries or opinions about privacy principles, you can contact the portal administration via the contact form on the Contact Us page.05
To safeguard your personal data, electronic storage and personal data transmitted shall be secured using appropriate security technologies.06 This portal may contain electronic links to sites or portals that may use methods to protect information and itsprivacy differs from the methods used by us. We are not responsible for the contents, methods and privacy ofthese other sites. We advise you to refer to the privacy notices of those sites.
When you inquire or request information about a specific service, or if you give additional information using any of the means of communication with the Ministry, whether electronic or non-electronic, such as an inquiry request on our website, we will use your email address to respond to your inquiries. It is also possible to save your e-mail address, your message and our response to it for quality control purposes. We may also do so for legal and regulatory purposes.